*WE ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA IN STORE PURCHASE / CARD PAYMENT OVER PHONE / BANK TRANSFER*
To Purchase Call us on 044 93 43211 Or Email email@example.com
***FREE NATIONWIDE DELIVERY***
*** FREE ENGINE OIL INCLUDED***
Our best selling model in Heavy duty strimmers.
Honda's most powerful strimmer is strong yet balanced with top class build quality.
We at Coynes.ie are proud to be a leading Honda agent for over 40 years. We check, test and pdi every Honda machine we sell to make sure you're getting the quality that Honda is known for.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY WE LOVE THE HONDA UMS435EUE
- The UMK435EUE build quality it second to none. It's a solid, robust and powerful strimmer from a household name at an unbeatable price. Used by professionals all over Ireland.
- The UMK435EUE's 35cc 4 stroke engine is a game changer. High power output, easy started, low noise. The 4 stroke engine runs way cleaner than a 2 stroke engine, meaning less smoke.
- The UMK435EUE's Heavy duty tap and go head auto feeds out strimmer cord as you work. simple push the head off the ground and the head feeds out cord. The UMK425ELE also includes a 3 point heavy duty blade for tougher jobs.
- The UMK435EUE's Straight shaft design, soft rubber grips and heavy duty two arm harness makes for a comfortable user experiance.
- The UMK435EUE's easy start system makes starting the UMS425ELE a breeze.
- 35cc 4 stroke engine
- Straight shaft
- Bike handle
- Easy start
- quiet engine
- Robust build
- Heavy duty tap and go head
- 3 point heavy duty blade
- Two arm extra comfortable harness
- Soft grip handle
- Low vibration
- 2 years warranty
Bike type handle brushcutters
These brushcutters come with the comfort harness, tap-and-go nylon head and a three-tooth blade for heavy use as standard. Adjustable handlebar gives you a better, safer grip when scything through any unwanted vegetation.
A handful of Honda
Right from the start, these brushcutters feel extremely manoeuvrable. They can tackle any job, no matter how long, short or awkward, they’re up for any challenge.
If you’re a gardener or a landscape gardener, there’s a brushcutter that’s right for you. It’ll do everything you ask of it – and then some. Easy to start with a super-light flywheel, the quiet and smooth-running 4-stroke engines are the lightest and most compact of their type – with the lowest emissions in the industry. They have a silky smooth smooth drive with an anti-vibration clutch that insulates you from any arm-tiring vibrations. So when you’ve finished the job, you’re arms wont be too tired to lift that much needed cup of tea or coffee.
If you really want to comfortable while you work, the comfort harness fits snugly around your shoulders because it has five different settings for the best possible fit. It also has a leg guard and quick release hook holder for added safety.
From the outer limits
Space age technology right in your own back garden. You can boldly go where no other brushcutter can, with these extremely tough and reliable 4-stroke garden tools. They are driven by a unique six-splined drive shaft (as opposed to a traditional groove key design) for added strength, with better torque and power delivery down to the work zone.
Brushcutters feature a special type of non-contact bearing. The same as those used by NASA, these bearings are renowned for their resistance to dust contamination, and are the best for ultra high-speed work. These bearings run freely with little resistance and are extremely quiet. They last much longer than the traditional full-contact rubber seal type – which can easily become contaminated with dust, overheat and wear out sooner than you think.
Shaft type Straight
Handle Bike Type
Brushcutter Attachments Tap & go nylon head & 3 tooth blade
Optional Attachments 4 tooth blade & saw blade
Harness Double shoulder comfort
Additional Features Heavy duty transmission head
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1,870 x 671 x 521
Dry weight (kg) 7.6
Engine 4-stroke OHC
Engine Displacement (cc) 35
Engine Model GX35T
Engine net power (kW/rpm) 1.0/7,000
Fuel tank capacity (Litres) 0.63
Engine oil capacity (Litres) 0.1
Transmission Low vibration centrifugal clutch
Noise value - sound power level dB(A) (dB(A)) 109