*WE ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA IN STORE PURCHASE / CARD PAYMENT OVER PHONE / BANK TRANSFER*
(We currently only offer tractor lawnmower delivery within the Mullingar area)
To Purchase Call us on 044 93 43211 Or Email [email protected]
Honda HF2417HME Ride On Tractor Lawnmower 2021 Model.
Our top of the line premium machine in lawnmowers.
We at Coynes.ie are proud to be a leading Honda agent for over 40 years. We check, test and pdi every Honda machine we sell to make sure you're getting the quality that Honda is known for.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY WE LOVE THE HONDA HF2417HME
- Honda's Turbo deck and wide grass chute makes the HF2417 the best mower on the market for collecting damp grass.
- Honda's Built in Mulcher. Switch between collect and mulch with a push of a lever.
- Honda's strong 17hp V-Twin engine comes with a twin carb for better fuel efficiency and power output.
- Honda's cast iron axle and strong frame makes the HF2417 great for driving up and down off curbs.
- Honda's user's experiance wins hands down with it's premium steering wheel and seat, LCD display, usb ports and even cruise control!
- 40" (102cm) Cut Turbo Deck (Fans on the deck helps collect damp / wet grass)
- 17hp V-Twin GCC530 Honda Engine
- Hydrostatic Drive (Peddle to go forward & Peddle to go back)
- Built in Mulch Kit (Lever activated mulch)
- Large 300 Litre Grassbag
- Cast Iron Front Axles
- LCD Display
- USB Port & Smart phone holder
- Premium Steering Wheel
- Premium Seat with Arm Rests
- Cruise Control
- Battery Charger Included
- 2 Years Honda Warranty
With outstanding V-Twin engines, Versamow™ selective mulching, and tough bumper protection, our Premium ride-on mowers are built to last and take on any lawn.
102cm cutter deck, Pro Spec Honda GCV530 engine with variable Hydrostatic Drive and Versamow™ selective mulching.
*Grass Deflector available for this model. A grass deflector ejects mown grass behind the tractor. It distributes the clippings uniformly and tidily over the lawn, spreading it in straight lines along the path followed by the tractor.
Deflectors work great for mulching heavy grass without putting added pressure on the tractor.
- Smooth control
Available with hydrostatic transmission controlled by a single pedal and offering step-less control.
- Optiflow grass collection system
Honda R&D team has developed Optiflow, an advanced grass collection system which reduces power loss and the acumilation of dust by combining powerful suction and a constant flow of air, to completely fill the grass bag.
- Versamow™ selective mulching
The HF2417 has Honda’s Versamow™ selective mulching. With a single lever, the machine will either collect grass cutting into the bag or finely shred and blow them into the lawn for a natural fertiliser.
- Roto-stop® blade stop system
All our ride-on mowers include the Roto-stop® system (controlled via the yellow button), which allows you to stop the blades quickly and safely, without having to turn the engine off. Ideal when you need to empty the grass bag, clear debris, or traverse paths and driveways.
- Built to last
All of our Premium range come with with a cast iron front axle and bumper, ensuring solid performance in the most toughest conditions.
- Synchronous blades
The HF2417 is fitted with a timing belt that maintains a synchronised 90° angle between the blades – the result; improved cutting with less uncut areas (even when turning), a smoother ride due to the reduction of vibrations and an optomised air flow, improving grass collection and mulching.
- Clear control panel
All our Premium lawn tractors are fitted with a clear and user-friendly control panel, displaying the information you need to keep mowing.
Blade brake clutch Electromagnetic
Grass bag dumping Manual
Positions and cutting 7
Noise value - sound power level (dB(A)) 100
Mulching Versamow™ selective mulching
Rear deflector Optional
Tow hitch Optional
Length (mm) 2445
Width (mm) 1060
Height (mm) 1230
Dry weight (kg) 239
Cutter deck size (cm) 102
Number of blades 2
Synchro or Asynchro Synchro
height adjustment (mm) 29-90
Grass bag capacity (Litres) 300
Engine 4-stroke OHC V-twin
Engine displacement (cc) 530
Engine model GCV530
Engine Rated Power (kW/rpm) 9.4/2,800
Fuel tank capacity (Litres) 8.5
Engine oil capacity (Litres) 1.3
Transmission type Variable: Hydrostatic
Driving speed (km/h) Progressive 0 to 8.2
Front tyres (diameter x width - rim) (inches) 15 x 6.00 - 6
Rear tyres (diameter x width - rim) (inches) 18 x 8.50 - 8
Turning radius (m) 1.8